Avala, The First Hospital in Louisiana to Offer Minimally Invasive NanoScope – Nano Operative Arthroscopy System
October 9, 2019
Avala – The Northshore’s Premier Robotic Hospital
Covington, Louisiana – Avala, the Northshore’s premier robotic hospital, is the first and only hospital in Louisiana offering patients minimally invasive arthroscopy procedures to diagnose and treat joint problems utilizing Arthrex’s NanoScope.
The state-of-the-art NanoScope systems uses a high-definition image sensor technology to provide surgeons with a needle-sized, single-use camera system. This provides patients will smaller incisions, less scarring, and faster recovery times.
Avala surgeons are part of an elite training group specializing in the NanoScope technology which provides smaller, minimally invasive incisions, less scarring, and faster recovery times.
- CONDITIONS TREATED WITH ARTHROSCOPY:
- Loose Bone Fragments
- Damaged or Torn Cartilage
- Inflamed Joint Linings
- Torn Ligaments
- Scarring Within Joints
- INJURIES TREATED WITH ARTHROSCOPY:
- Rotator Cuff Tendon Tears
- Impingement Syndrome
- Recurrent Dislocations in Shoulder
- Meniscal (Cartilage) Tears
- Chondromalacia (Wearing/Injury of Cartilage Cushion)
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Tears With Instability in Knee
Looking for a physician trained in minimally invasive arthroscopies?
About Avala: Avala provides cutting-edge technology and offers state-of-the-art medical, physical therapy, and imaging services for our patients. Learn more here: www.avala.com.