We are excited to announce that Cullen Meyers has joined our team as Radiology Manager over the Avala Imaging Center. Cullen’s driving passion is providing all patients with a first-class experience!
Prior to working at Avala, Cullen spent 16 years at North Oaks Health System, working up the ranks from Radiology Director to VP of Diagnostic Services. He assisted with acquiring Stroke and Level II Trauma certifications.
Cullen also spent 12 years at Touro Infirmary where he worked as Director of Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Cardiology.
Avala Imaging Center
Avala Imaging Center utilizes state-of-the-art technology to provide faster, clearer diagnostic imaging for our patients. Avala Imaging utilizes the latest MRI, CT, and X-ray imaging technology every day, making for shorter scan times for patients and higher quality images.
MRI – ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
Our cutting-edge MRI scanner, the GE SIGNA Voyager 1. 5T, is designed to shorten scan times for patients.
- INCREASED PATIENT COMFORT AND DECREASED CLAUSTROPHOBIA
- Largest opening on the market
- Reduced noise and integrated music system
- Select LED mood lighting
- Skylight that mimics the outdoors
CT – LESS RADIATION
- OUR CT SCANNER, THE PHILLIPS DIAMOND SELECT BRILLANCE 64-SLICE, PROVIDES HIGH QUALITY IMAGES.
- Lower dose of radiation
- High quality images
- 3D images for robotic surgeries
X-Ray – IMMEDIATE IMAGING PREVIEWS
- OUR X-RAY TECHNOLOGY, THE SHIMADZU RADSPEED PRO, PROVIDES:
- Reduced radiation exposure times
- Immediate imaging previews
- Enhanced image quality
If you have questions about Avala’s Imaging Center or our MRI, CT, or X-ray scans, give us a call and speak with one of our Imaging Center experts today. We accept all insurances. A pre-authorization is not required for cash price services.